Posted 23 months ago
We have Team Leader opportunities in Queenstown for people with an interest in improving participation in the 2018 Census.
The Census is the official count of how many people there are in New Zealand. By asking everyone to complete a set of questions about themselves and their households we capture a snapshot of who is living in and visiting New Zealand. Census information is used by central government, councils, community groups, iwi and business to make informed decisions and plan for the future.
As New Zealand society changes and develops so must the census. The next census will be different, with new ways of contacting people about the census and how we collect the data.
Stats NZ has partnered with Madison to recruit hundreds of people to carry out the 2018 Census.
We are currently taking registrations of interest for Team Leader assignments ranging from 9 to 16 weeks during January to May 2018.
While training and support will be provided, we are looking for self-starting individuals who can work flexibly and be entrusted with managing their own time. You will be responsible for:
• Daily travel around your area to provide coaching to your team members
• Ensuring your team complete the assigned work efficiently and to a high quality
• Ensuring the work is completed in line with health & safety policy and processes
The ideal candidates will:
• Have experience in leadership and coaching
• Have excellent interpersonal skills
• Have a high level of attention to detail and be results driven
• Be comfortable using tablet-based technology
• Have a good knowledge of their regional geography
• Be able to travel around the area daily
• Be physically fit and able to walk long distances daily.
Successful candidates must have:
• Daily access to Wi-Fi
• Valid New Zealand working entitlements
• Valid New Zealand driver licence (restricted licence at a minimum)
• Access to a car with current WOF and registration, and have at least 3rd party car insurance.
The hourly rate for Team Leaders is $24.30.
Select Queenstown when you apply.
Apply via the link: https://www.madison.co.nz/job-search/apply/77978/