Posted 3 years ago
We are looking to build our team in our Air New Zealand Queenstown Lounge, and are now recruiting for superb Kitchen Assistants. Full Time and Part Time positions are available.
At Compass Group we have partnered with Air New Zealand as one team to create an incomparable lounge experience that people value and remember. Our Kitchen Assistants are responsible for making sure that the food we serve is of the highest quality.
Adding to this you will also be responsible for ensuring our highly engaging service culture is translated into outstanding “surprise and delight” moments for our valued customers. This will include basic food preparation, undertaking stock control, washing dishes and assisting in general kitchen and cleaning duties.
If you’re our perfect candidate you will:
• Have excellent communication skills,
• Be well presented with a friendly outgoing personality and a ‘can do’ attitude
• Have some experience working in a commercial kitchen
• Hold a food safety certificate (Unit Standard 167)
• Demonstrate a passion for great food, customer service and quality.
If this sounds like you, click Apply Now!! Alice Cameron (firstname.lastname@example.org).