Posted 2 years ago
A leading electrical wholesalers is seeking a Company Representative to help drive further growth in the Wanaka area.
As the Company Representative for the Wanaka branch you will be responsible for building and maintaining strong client relationships, and completing profitable sales. Other responsibilities will include:
• Setting and meeting your own agreed monthly targets regarding calls, visits and expected financial outcomes
• Providing pricing and quotes to clients when requested
• Providing technical support to clients directly or via a technical specialist
• Placing and processing customer orders in a timely manner
• Managing customer returns and credits
• Assisting in any branch marketing and promotional activities
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years’ experience in a sales representative role and will also have:
• Excellent relationship building skills
• The ability to effectively assess the needs of the client to achieve maximum sales
• Excellent time-management and organisational skills
• Problem solving abilities to critically assess and resolve client issues.
In return, not only will you be rewarded with a competitive salary, company car and a phone, but the chance to be part of an excellent team culture, a social club with bi-annual outings and activities, and a company that values its employees.
If you are interested in this role and would like more information please call Debbie Smith on 021 027 89379. Alternatively, you can send your CV through to [email protected]