Posted 3 years ago
Asplundh has an exciting opportunity for a Contract Supervisor in NZ’s adventure capital of Queenstown. Our team is doing great things across the landscaping space, making a significant contribution to the wider Queenstown region.
We are seeking a keen Contract Supervisor to join the team to continue the team’s good work - delivering excellence in client and contract outcomes, and supporting Asplundh’s continued growth in the region.
Key accountabilities of the role include:
• Delivery of high standards across Asplundh’s projects
• Capability to work competently and confidently on your own or as part of a team
• Operating a safe and productive environment for you and your co-workers
• Able to follow instruction and use initiative where required
• Adhere to and enforce all Health and Safety procedures
Asplundh will provide you with:
• A challenging but rewarding work environment
• Training and advancement opportunities
• A team that is focused on continuous improvement and developing the business
• Industry leading equipment, technology and systems
• A competitive remuneration package
We want to hear from you if you believe you can be our next Contract supervisor!
Ideally you will have:
• Experience in managing staff and subcontractors in an operational environment
• Experience and qualifications in Horticulture or Landscaping (not essential):
o A National Certificate in Horticulture (Level 3 or Level 4), or
o A current GrowSafe and/or current First Aid Certificate
• Strong knowledge base of plant identification as well as pruning and maintenance of plants
• An HT licence, minimum of Class 2
• WTR license (not essential as training can be provided)
• Excavator experience
• The ability to manage delivery of both company and client objectives
• Have strong people skills and be able to professionally liaise with clients and staff
• Possess a strong work ethic, a production focused personality and a willingness to learn
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.