Posted 3 years ago
Asplundh has an exciting opportunity for a Mower Operator in NZ’s adventure capital of Queenstown. Our team is doing great things across the grounds maintenance space, making a significant contribution to the wider Queenstown region.
We are seeking a keen Mower Operator to join the team to continue the team’s good work - delivering excellence in client and contract outcomes, and supporting Asplundh’s continued growth in the region.
Key duties of the role include:
• The delivery of professional mowing and grounds maintenance services, including but not limited to:
o Mowing grassed areas
o Litter removal
o Edging treatment
o Weed control
Asplundh will provide you with:
• A challenging but rewarding work environment
• Training and advancement opportunities
• A team that is focussed on continuous improvement and developing the business
• Industry leading equipment, technology and systems
• A competitive remuneration package
We want to hear from you if you believe you can be our next Mower Operator!
Ideally you will have:
• Previous experience in mowing and grounds operations (and not just your own lawns!)
• A National Certificate in Horticulture (Level 3 or higher) – not essential, but beneficial!
• A current HT licence (minimum Class 2) with W, T, R endorsements
• A passion for the outdoors and take pride in your work, and enjoy working in various weather conditions
• Strong people skills and be able to professionally liaise with public and clients
• A strong work ethic and a willingness to learn
• Be a team player with a positive attitude!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.