Posted 4 years ago
Asplundh has an exciting opportunity for a Foreperson in NZ’s adventure capital of Queenstown. Our team is doing great things across the buildings maintenance space, making a significant contribution to the wider Queenstown region.
We are seeking a keen Foreperson to join the team to continue the team’s good work - delivering excellence in client and contract outcomes, and supporting Asplundh’s continued growth in the region.
Key accountabilities of the role include:
• Delivery of operational excellence across Asplundh’s buildings maintenance activities
• Performing a variety of maintenance duties including:
o Parks and facility grounds
o Recreational facilities
• Supervision and leadership of a small team servicing council and private building maintenance works.
Key duties of the role include:
• Carrying out site and building inspections
• Installation, maintenance and repair of plumbing systems
• Installation of walkways, handicapped ramps, steps, floors and driveways
• Preparing surfaces for painting or staining
• Maintaining and repairing structures such as barricades, fences and scaffolds and play facilities
• Performing maintenance and repair on parks, buildings, toilets and other council structures.
Asplundh will provide you with:
• A challenging but rewarding work environment
• Training and advancement opportunities
• A team that is focussed on continuous improvement and developing the business
• Industry leading technology and systems
• A competitive remuneration package
We want to hear from you if you believe you can be our next Foreperson!
Ideally you will have:
• Previous experience in buildings maintenance (training will be provided)
• Computer proficiency and technology skills (including MS Word, Excel and Outlook)
• Strong people skills and be able to professionally liaise with public and clients
• A strong work ethic and a willingness to learn
• Be a team player with a positive attitude!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.