Posted 24 months ago
Our client is a supplier and installer of bespoke joinery, who currently have an opportunity for a highly skilled Joiner/Cabinet Maker based in Cromwell.
You will be a highly skilled joiner that can work on your own initiative to the highest standards. Ability to read and interpret drawings and make cutting lists, machine own timber, assemble and complete work load to required timescales. You will also have an expert eye for details as all the work is bespoke for high end clients.
Skills and Attributes:
• 3 years joinery/cabinet making
• Ability to work within a team and alone
• Possess high attention to detail
• Able to work to a high level of accuracy
• Understanding design drawings and specifications
• Able to install joinery if required
If you think you have the skills and experience required we would like to hear from you.